Find a home
Find a home that suits your lifestyle perfectly.
View All »
The privately-owned Fairmont Group (David Pickard, Managing Director) is South Australia´s largest integrated housing and land development company, having constructed more than 20,000 homes and delivered several thousand land allotments in new communities across the State since being established in 1966.
Fairmont Group´s major operating divisions encompass broad hectare land development and house building (approx. 1000 a year).
Projects representing the experience of the Group include:
- Walkley Heights Estate - 1200 lots, retirement village, shops, child care centre, nursing home (complete)
- Willowbend Estate, Marden - 50 lots (complete)
- Salisbury Campus Redevelopment, Salisbury East - 80 lots, retirement village, affordable housing, child care centre, nursing home, medium density housing, school (complete)
- The Settlement, Golden Grove - 200 lots, retirement village, neighbourhood shops, nursing home, (under construction)
- South @ Seaford Meadows - 1890 lots, retirement village, nursing home, school, medium density housing, affordable housing, transit oriented development, neighbourhood shops, child care centre, medical centre (under construction)
- Blakeview Grove - 360 lots
- Trott Park - 73 lots
- Air Apartments, Eastwood - 139 apartments, SOHO, communal recreation facilities, restaurant (complete)
- The Myrtles, Medindie - 8 community titled detached dwellings with retention of the historic Myrtles Mansion (complete); and
- Uccello Place, Fulham Gardens - 6 Torrens titled lots, 15 community title lots (5 detached dwellings and 10 two storey attached dwellings) adjacent River Torrens. (complete)
- Playford Rise, Craigmore - 383 lots (complete)
- Reynella Rise, Reyella - 85 Lots
- Fox Hill Estate - 76 Lots
- Vista @ Seaford Heights - 1100 Lots - Neighbourhood village, School, Child care centre, Medical centre, Affordable housing, Medium density, Housing community hall, Employment zone.
- Parkwood, Golden Grove - 100 Lots
- Almond Grove, Munno Para - 700 Lots
The Fairmont Group has proved it is able to achieve results and has demonstrated its commitment to South Australia through its consistent local presence, a core of seasoned professionals, and respected industry leaders with experience in the unique Adelaide market.
This provides a strong point of difference between the Fairmont Group and others in the industry. The Fairmont Group has shown it consistently delivers a quality product, keeping to deliverable dates and meeting outlined targets.
We have invested in growth backed by the knowledge that of consistency of work over the duration of the housing cycle.
Our commitment to the southern region is evident in the long standing commitment and investment that has been made in developing and nurturing Seaford Meadows, commitment to non for profit organisations, Commuinty projects and Sporting Club sponsorships. The Southern community is a testament to the benefits of the Fairmont Group´s coordinated and comprehensive approach to community development.
The Fairmont Group consists of:
Click here to download a copy of the Fairmont Group - Company Profile